Sunday, January 13, 2013

meal for 2 in less than 10 for about $3 a person

I love food, I don't get people that think eating is boring or are super picky because that's not me.  I also love instant gratification I can spend 3 hours completing a task but the best part of it is putting a check mark next to it to show its done.  Thats why I love eating something warm and rich without having to put a lot of time of effort in it. Warning this looks likes I've been paid by steamfresh but I haven't I just love steam-anything!

Here it goes:
(30 cal per 1/2 bag)
(180 cal per serving)

 (80 calories per 1/4 cup)


Start by tossing your couscous and asparagus in the micro for 5 minutes, while you are doing this grab a 1/2 cup measuring tool from your cupboard and measure out your goat cheese.
Take asparagus out and cut it up into 3/4 inch pieces.
Once done toss goat cheese, asparagus, and couscous in large bowl and mix together.
Put in microwave again for 1:30 on 8 and serve! Delicious


Calories: 290
Carb: 36g
Protein: 14.2g
Fiber: 5g
Sodium: 524mg

(The sodium is a little out of control (I'm a salt lover, can't stop wont stop) at  35%.
To reduce it,  add another bag of veggies  to make 3 servings and  make a slightly more reasonable ~23% of your sodium intake,) 



No comments: